Things to do while in Kampala
iscover the Best of Kampala
- A visit to Ba’hai Temple: only one of its kind on the African continent.
- Kabaka’s Palace and once Idi Amin occupied: This is the historic seat of the Buganda kings, located on Mengo hill exactly one mile up from the Buganda parliament-the Lukiko.
- Gadaffi Mosque, Old Kampala: be guaranteed of the best view of all of Kampala from the top of its minaret. The mosque itself is also an impressive building and tourists are allowed to walk around it.
- The Crafts Village: get spoilt with a good selection of Ugandan artwork, jewelry, wooden and stone sculptures as well as a small amount of fabrics.
- The Uganda National Museum: purporting to showcase Uganda’s cultural heritage with displays of ethnological and natural-historical exhibits.
- Half / Full day Kampala city tour
- Buganda Cultural and historical sites tour
- Lake Victoria Tour and Water sports – canoeing, sport fishing
- Zika Forest
- UWEC Zoo and Entebbe Town Tour
- Jinja and Source of the Nile Tour
- River Sports Activities such as Kayaking, Whitewater rafting, Jetting
- Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour
- Shopping and more
We can arrange any excursion Kampala and the country a whole has to offer to make your holiday in Uganda a memorable experience for you.
220 – 240 V AC, 50 Hz
For Responsible and Eco tours & Safaris in Uganda visit the website below